Yung Boy Flexin is the second mixtape by rapper and Flex Entertainment co-founder Yung Schmoobin, released on March 25th, 2019. It contains guest appearances from Big Baller B, JayShay, Hot Teapot, Frxstbite, A.J., Lil Flexer, Lil Mosquito Disease, and Lil Meerkat.
- Flex Radio (skit) (1:02)
- Yung Boy Flexin (featuring JayShay) (1:36)
- Saucin' Like A Ladle (featuring Hot Teapot & Frxstbite) (3:26)
- Airpods (3:30)
- Run It, Get It (featuring A.J.) (3:40)
- Motorr (featuring Big Baller B) (2:46)
- BEST FREESTYLE 2019 (1:01)
- too much flexing (interlude) (0:58)
- WHY AM I STILL SO SAD??? (3:32)
- Drake Bullied Me (Drake Diss Track) (3:50)
- $Flex Gang Anthem$ (4:06)
- YouTube Money: Reloaded (featuring Big Baller B, Lil Flexer, A.J., Lil Mosquito Disease, Lil Meerkat) (7:54)
The album provided four singles: Drake Bullied Me, Yung Boy Flexin, YouTube Money: Reloaded, and Run It, Get It.
Despite being a improvement from his previous tape, the mixtape still received mixed to negative reviews from critics. It was given a score of 51 on Album of the Year from 15 users. It also has a 1.24 rating on Rate Your Music. Fellow Flex Entertainment member A.J. reviewed the tape on his channel during a live stream.