CRZFawkz is a Canadian rapper who had been signed to the record label Flex Entertainment initially in June 2019.
He is known for his song "Hong Kong 97", which due to it sharing a title with the game of the same name, has reached over 14,000 plays. He is one of the most consistent artists in Flex, especially in 2019.
He left Flex on April 23rd, 2021 due to him going on a music hiatus, however due to his return to music he rejoined on May 1st, 2021.
- 1 Career
- 2 Trivia
- 3 Discography
- 4 Production Discography
Pre-Flex, Fawkz-OP, & My Demons Told Me To Eat More Chicken (2016-2018)
The CRZFawkz alias was first used when CRZFawkz started posting rap songs to his YouTube channel in Summer 2015. His first rap song that he uploaded was "60 FPS", a track about having a very fast gaming PC and a diss toward console gamers. CRZFawkz released some more songs like "Mom's Spaghetti Freestyle" and "Frickin 'Scrub" before releasing the TRASH TALKING EP in November 2015.
In April 2016, CRZFawkz released his first mixtape, Ancient Frickery. This included songs like "The Street" and "Oh My God" featuring Zezus. In June 2017, CRZFawkz released his second mixtape, Lit 4 Harambe, which was followed by Fawkz-OP in December 2017, and so on. His first two mixtapes are now taken down, however, since CRZ himself finds them embarrassing to his career. A deleted song called FAF off Ancient Frickery became a meme in his IRL friend group in early 2020 due to one of his friends downloading and leaking it after he sent a private YouTube video of the song to be played through a Discord music bot. In August 2018, he released his debut studio album, My Demons Told Me To Eat More Chicken. A music video was made and released for the title track in October 2019.
Joining Flex, Summer Fawkz, & Whole Lotta Blue (2019)
CRZ had originally joined Flex Entertainment in June 2019, releasing his second studio album Summer Fawkz, as well as the tapes Fawkz-OP III and Whole Lotta Blue in 2019. The latter tape includes his hit single Hong Kong 97, which peaked at #13 on the Flex Entertainment Hot 100. He also did many features in this period, including a verse on JJ LOVES SOME GRU's The Money and Yung Spice's Disco Volante.
Returning to Flex, Trash Talking 2, & Various Singles (2020)
After returning to Flex in September 2020, CRZFawkz didn't release any music for about a month, but he did contribute production and a verse on Yung Lambo's The Swamp. He released the single Stevie Bricks (Dreams) in October 2020. Brad Taste in Music tweeted the track, which boosted it's views and got it higher onto the Flex Hot 100. It was also featured in the Flex Entertainment article Our Favorite Flex Entertainment Songs of 2020. He released a remastered version of Damn Guap in early November.
CRZFawkz had not released any projects on Flex for most of 2020, until November 2020, where he released his 16th EP, Trash Talking 2, on November 22. Shortly before, he also featured on 2 songs on Voda Wake's Voda SZN. He dropped a few more singles in December 2020, Chad Taste in Music, Damn Guap 2.5 with 57W1ZARd, & Dogs in Tha Mansion.
Fawkz-OP V & Upcoming Second 2021 Mixtape (2021)
CRZ planned to work on and release his third studio album in 2021. It is titled Zero Fawkz Given and is expected to be released in the spring or summer of 2021. The album is said to feature CRZFawkz exploring a number of different genres, and dramatically changing his sound and approach to music. While a tracklist has not yet been revealed, a concept tracklist created by Lil Squeaky has been stated to greatly influence the actual tracklist of Zero Fawkz Given.
He released another mixtape called Fawkz-OP V on February 17th, 2021. It comes in two parts / sides, the first part being My Demons Told Me To Eat More Chicken 3, and the second part being Fawkz-OP V. Various singles followed, including Damn Guap Super Remastered, I Admit 2, a 4AM Remix with Lil Squeaky, and a Bands & Sticks On Me Remix.
He is notorious for releasing many other projects in 2021, however this just included a joke "album", one EP, and 2 deluxe editions, which were only released to increase his total entries on the Flex Entertainment Hot 100.
He also appeared twice on the Flex Gang, Vol. 3 compilation album, first on Air Jordans 3 by Tending Bike, and his own song, Magic, featuring Young Seagull. He actually contributed to around 6 submissions, however some of the rest appeared on 2 Flex Fridays, and the others are expected to appear on Flex Fridays: The Definitive Collection, which is set to release in April 2021.
Throughout 2021, he had done various features, including appearance's on Moonquake by Wild Wes & WT On A Tractor Deluxe by WT. Later on in the year, he appeared on Intergalactic: The Space Age by Wild Wes and Voda. by Voda Wake aswell. Future features from him include several appearances on Lil Soz's Soz-OP, an appearance on Wild Wes' Diary of Da Wild One and an appearance and production credit on Tending Bike's Subzero 2.
On April 23rd, 2021, he left Flex and started taking a break from making music, going on hiatus. He however did drop an EP titled Autism 8 the next day. He rejoined Flex on May 1st, 2021.
He dropped another mixtape called UGANDAN BANDS 2 on June 5th, 2021. A deluxe was planned but then scrapped, and his third album is expected to come sometime later in 2021.
- He is 20 years old, meaning he is likely the third oldest person in Flex, the second and first oldest being Big Baller B and Young Seagull respectively.
- He has over 36 released projects, having one of the biggest discographies in Flex history. This doesn't include ones that were deleted or lost. (Ligma 5, Lit 4 Harambe, DEM BOIS DAT DAB, etc)
- He is well known for his reactions to Flex projects on his YouTube channel.
- My Demons Told Me To Eat More Chicken (2018)
- Summer Fawkz (2019)
- Unknown Album Title (2021)
- Ancient Frickery (2016)
- Lit 4 Harambe (2017)
- Fawkz-OP (2017)
- Traphell (2018)
- Meme Dreams (2018)
- Fawkz-OP II (2018)
- The Holy Tape (with Zezus) (2019)
- Ugandan Fidget Spinner Slimenite (2019)
- Traphell 2 (2019)
- The Blessed Lean (with Zezus) (2019)
- Fawkz-OP III (2019)
- Whole Lotta Blue (2019)
- My Demons Told Me To Eat More Chicken 2 (2020) (released independently)
- FAWKZ-OP IV (2020) (Released under Icy Records)
- Yung Exec (2020) (Released under Icy Records)
- Fawkz-OP V (2021)
- UGANDAN BANDS 2 (2021)
- Trash Talking (2015)
- DEM BOIS DAT DAB (2016)
- Let It Mine (With Young Plant & Zezus) (2018)
- Autism 2 (2018)
- Autism 3 (2019)
- Autism 4 (2018)
- Royalty (with Young Plant) (2018)
- Autism 5 (2018)
- Autism 6 (2019)
- Autism 7 (2019)
- Ligma 2 (2019)
- Ligma 3 (2019)
- Ligma 4 (2019)
- Ligma 5 (2019)
- Rubber Steve (with Young Plant) (2019)
- Trash Talking 2 (2020)
- SANDROP (2021)
- Autism 8: The Hiatus Tapes (2021)
- Tha CR (2020) (released under Icy Records)
- Tha CR 2 (2020) (released under CRZRecords)
- Tha CR Live (Tha CR 2 Deluxe) (2020) (Released under CRZRecords)
- Sace Icewrist (2021)
- Zezus - Walk This Way (2017)
- Travis Scotch - The Evolution of Music (2019)
- Litty Chugs / FÏNN - Crips, Drip, & Hips (feat. CRZFawkz) (2019)
- Zezus - Racks On Stacks (2019)
- Litty Chugs / FÏNN - Growing Seed 2.0 (2020)
- Litty Chugs / FÏNN - Valeria Diarrhea (2020)
- Litty Chugs / FÏNN - To My Stalker (2020)
- Tending Bike - Mini Van (feat. Lil Toy Yoda) (2020)
- Tending Bike - H8TRZ (feat. Leggoland) (2020)
- Voda Wake - Trappin' (feat. Jay-Z) (2020)
- Tending Bike - Coastin' (2020)
- Tending Bike - Flexxin (feat. JJ LOVES SOME GRU) (2020)
- Tending Bike - Coolaid (feat. Hood Guy) (2020)
- Lil Stuart Little - Realest (2020)
- Yung Lambo - The Swamp (feat. CRZFawkz) (2020)
- Litty Chugs / FÏNN - To My Stalker (Remastered) (2021)
- Litty Chugs / FÏNN - Crips, Drip, & Hips (feat. CRZFawkz) (Remastered) (2021)
- Lil Stuart Little - Cheese (produced with Ratburn Da Creatah) (2021)
- Tending Bike - Frostbite (feat. CRZFawkz) (2021)
|"Louis Versace Gucci"||2019||
|"Cheese Up My Sleeve"
(featuring Venomous C.H.E.E.S.E)
|"I'm the Best"|
|"Flossing With the Racks"||
|"Number Uno (Understand That)"
(featuring Venomous C.H.E.E.S.E)
(featuring Yung Spice and Zed Elh)
|Whole Lotta Blue|
(featuring Venomous C.H.E.E.S.E and Zezus)
|"Mistaken Lil Bitch"|
|"I Say Trans Rights!"||
|"Cashing Fendi"||2020||My Demons Told Me
To Eat More Chicken 2
|"Stevie Bricks (Dreams)"||
||Trash Talking 2|
|"Damn Guap - Remastered"||
||Trash Talking 2|
|"Bands & Sticks On Me"
(Original or Remix feat. Voda Wake)
||Trash Talking 2|
|"Chad Taste in Music"||
|"Damn Guap 2.5"
|"Dogs in Tha Mansion"||
Other Charted Songs
|"Hong Kong 97"
(featuring Microsoft Zira and Microsoft Hortense
|"Sicko Mode Or Mo Bamba"||36||-||26||
|Prepaid||2020||24||Trash Talking 2|
|Tryna Talk||2020||35||Trash Talking 2|
|Frickin' Scrub, Pt. 2||2020||62||Trash Talking 2|
|Rick Roll||2020||64||Trash Talking 2|
(Remix featuring Lil Toy Yoda)
||Trash Talking 2|