CRZFawkz is a Canadian rapper who had been signed to the record label Flex Entertainment initially in June 2019.
He is known for his song "Hong Kong 97", which due to it sharing a title with the game of the same name, has reached over 19,000 plays. He is one of the most consistent artists in Flex, especially in 2019.
He became an administrator for the label on October 18th, 2021.
- 1 Career
- 1.1 Pre-Flex, Fawkz-OP, & My Demons Told Me To Eat More Chicken (2016-2018)
- 1.2 Joining Flex, Summer Fawkz, & Whole Lotta Blue (2019)
- 1.3 Icy Records, CRZRecords, & the death of CRZRecords (2020)
- 1.4 Returning to Flex, Trash Talking 2, & Various Singles (Late 2020)
- 1.5 Fawkz-OP V, UGANDAN BANDS 2, & CRZ (2021)
- 2 Controversies
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Discography
- 5 Production Discography
Pre-Flex, Fawkz-OP, & My Demons Told Me To Eat More Chicken (2016-2018)
The CRZFawkz alias was first used when CRZFawkz started posting rap songs to his YouTube channel in Summer 2015. His first rap song that he uploaded was "60 FPS", a track about having a very fast gaming PC and a diss toward console gamers. CRZFawkz released some more songs like "Mom's Spaghetti Freestyle" and "Frickin 'Scrub" before releasing the TRASH TALKING EP in November 2015.
In April 2016, CRZFawkz released his first mixtape, Ancient Frickery. This included songs like "The Street" and "Oh My God" featuring Zezus. In June 2017, CRZFawkz released his second mixtape, Lit 4 Harambe, which was followed by Fawkz-OP in December 2017, and so on. His first two mixtapes are now taken down, however, since CRZ himself finds them embarrassing to his career. A deleted song called FAF off Ancient Frickery became a meme in his IRL friend group in early 2020 due to one of his friends downloading and leaking it after he sent a private YouTube video of the song to be played through a Discord music bot. In August 2018, he released his debut studio album, My Demons Told Me To Eat More Chicken. A music video was made and released for the title track in October 2019.
Joining Flex, Summer Fawkz, & Whole Lotta Blue (2019)
CRZ had originally joined Flex Entertainment in June 2019, releasing his second studio album Summer Fawkz, as well as the tapes Fawkz-OP III and Whole Lotta Blue in 2019. The latter tape includes his hit single Hong Kong 97, which peaked at #13 on the Flex Entertainment Hot 100. He also did many features in this period, including a verse on JJ LOVES SOME GRU's The Money and Yung Spice's Disco Volante.
Icy Records, CRZRecords, & the death of CRZRecords (2020)
In February 2020, CRZ joined Icy Records while not being in Flex due to him departing from the label in early January. After a couple weeks of being in Icy Records, E.M.B.E.E asked CRZ if he wanted to be executive. He said yes, so he became exec of the label. Sometime in March 2020, E.M.B.E.E and CRZ went looking for new signees, and they discovered a few artists from a GTTC server, most notably Interbrain, who is now a Flex artist.
Due to controversy in May 2020, CRZ left Icy Records and signed to Flex shortly after, which would last a month until he left Flex again and rejoined Icy Records. In early July 2020, MC Icy left Icy Records and stepped down from owner, giving ownership to CRZFawkz. So, CRZ renamed the label to CRZRecords. During this time, him and the other execs signed notable people like Lil' Diabetes & sammy the fish. There were even some album releases on CRZRecords, including Grawlix Pt. 2 by sammy the fish.
Sometime in August 2020, another controversy involving Flex admins going into a signing spree and signing a bunch of CRZRecords artists to Flex made CRZ feel like he had no choice but to leave the label and step down from executive, so he gave ownership to E.M.B.E.E and then the label was renamed to Billion Dollar Records. BDR would then go on to sign very notable artists like Lil Sperm, and also had legendary album releases like To Pimp A French Fry & SPERMPAC. From the time BDR began, CRZ stayed independent for around a month, until Lil Flexer signed him back to Flex on September 20th, 2020.
Returning to Flex, Trash Talking 2, & Various Singles (Late 2020)
After returning to Flex in September 2020, CRZFawkz didn't release any music for about a month, but he did contribute production and a verse on Yung Lambo's The Swamp. He released the single Stevie Bricks (Dreams) in October 2020. Brad Taste in Music tweeted the track, which boosted it's views and got it higher onto the Flex Hot 100. It was also featured in the Flex Entertainment article Our Favorite Flex Entertainment Songs of 2020. He released a remastered version of Damn Guap in early November.
CRZFawkz had not released any projects on Flex for most of 2020, until November 2020, where he released his 16th EP, Trash Talking 2, on November 22. Shortly before, he also featured on 2 songs on Voda Wake's Voda SZN. He dropped a few more singles in December 2020, Chad Taste in Music, Damn Guap 2.5 with 57W1ZARd, & Dogs in Tha Mansion.
Fawkz-OP V, UGANDAN BANDS 2, & CRZ (2021)
CRZ began plans to work on and release his third studio album in 2021. It was titled Zero Fawkz Given and was expected to be released in the spring or summer of 2021. The album is said to feature CRZFawkz exploring a number of different genres, and dramatically changing his sound and approach to music. While a tracklist has not yet been revealed, a concept tracklist created by Lil Squeaky has been stated to greatly influence the actual tracklist of Zero Fawkz Given. However, the final album was instead titled CRZ, releasing on September 17th, and is vastly different from the then-Zero Fawkz Given.
He released another mixtape called Fawkz-OP V on February 17th, 2021. It comes in two parts / sides, the first part being My Demons Told Me To Eat More Chicken 3, and the second part being Fawkz-OP V. Various singles followed, including Damn Guap Super Remastered, I Admit 2, a 4AM Remix with Lil Squeaky, and a Bands & Sticks On Me Remix.
He is notorious for releasing many other projects in 2021, however this just included a joke "album", one EP, and 2 deluxe editions, which were only released to increase his total entries on the Flex Entertainment Hot 100.
He also appeared twice on the Flex Gang, Vol. 3 compilation album, first on Air Jordans 3 by Tending Bike, and his own song, Magic, featuring Young Seagull. He actually contributed to around 6 submissions, however some of the rest appeared on 2 Flex Fridays, and the others are expected to appear on Flex Fridays: The Definitive Collection, which is set to release in April 2021.
Throughout 2021, he had done various features, including appearances on Moonquake by Wild Wes & WT On A Tractor Deluxe by WT. Later on in the year, he appeared on Intergalactic: The Space Age by Wild Wes and Voda. by Voda Wake aswell. Later features from him included several appearances on Lil Soz's Soz-OP, an appearance on Wild Wes' Diary of Da Wild One and an appearance and production credit on Tending Bike's Subzero 2.
He dropped another mixtape called UGANDAN BANDS 2 on June 5th, 2021. A deluxe was planned but then scrapped.
On September 17th, 2021, he dropped his third studio album, CRZ. The album contains guest appearances from TWIGEY, Lil Pony, Wild Wes, Lil' Diabetes, Lil Jdog, Reysosexy, and others. The album was overall met with mixed to positive reception, although most of the full reviews described it as mediocre.
On October 15th, 2021, CRZ revealed that CRZ is his last meme project, likely due to him running out of ideas for that kind of music. A few days later, on October 18th he became a Flex administrator.
CRZ leaving Flex in late June 2020 caused minor controversy. Because of this, he was almost taken off Lil Squeaky's God Mode album. However, the feature was so fire that Squeaky kept him on it. CRZ's verse was so well received that it is sometimes known that it "saved his career". Even CRZ himself somewhat agrees.
After being promoted to mod in January 2021, CRZ became very active in the Flex community which caused controversy between him and Young Plant because he didn't stay in a Minecraft SMP that only lasted 1-2 weeks. The SMP later died because Zezus started a Pixelmon server.
- He is 20 years old, meaning he is likely the third oldest person in Flex, the second and first oldest being Big Baller B and Young Seagull respectively.
- He has over 36 released projects, having one of the biggest discographies in Flex history. This doesn't include ones that were deleted or lost. (Ligma 5, Lit 4 Harambe, DEM BOIS DAT DAB, etc)
- He is well known for his reactions to Flex projects on his YouTube channel.
- His musical influences are ITSOKTOCRY, Gunna, MadeinTYO, and Yung Skrrt. His production influences are Wheezy and Yung Skrrt.
- My Demons Told Me To Eat More Chicken (2018)
- Summer Fawkz (2019)
- CRZ (2021)
- Ancient Frickery (2016)
- Lit 4 Harambe (2017)
- Fawkz-OP (2017)
- Traphell (2018)
- Meme Dreams (2018)
- Fawkz-OP II (2018)
- The Holy Tape (with Zezus) (2019)
- Ugandan Fidget Spinner Slimenite (2019)
- Traphell 2 (2019)
- The Blessed Lean (with Zezus) (2019)
- Fawkz-OP III (2019)
- Whole Lotta Blue (2019)
- My Demons Told Me To Eat More Chicken 2 (2020) (released independently)
- FAWKZ-OP IV (2020) (Released under Icy Records)
- Yung Exec (2020) (Released under Icy Records)
- Fawkz-OP V (2021)
- UGANDAN BANDS 2 (2021)
- Trash Talking (2015)
- DEM BOIS DAT DAB (2016)
- Let It Mine (With Young Plant & Zezus) (2018)
- Autism 2 (2018)
- Autism 3 (2019)
- Autism 4 (2018)
- Royalty (with Young Plant) (2018)
- Autism 5 (2018)
- Autism 6 (2019)
- Autism 7 (2019)
- Ligma 2 (2019)
- Ligma 3 (2019)
- Ligma 4 (2019)
- Ligma 5 (2019)
- Rubber Steve (with Young Plant) (2019)
- Trash Talking 2 (2020)
- SANDROP (2021)
- Autism 8: The Hiatus Tapes (2021)
- Tha CR (2020) (released under Icy Records)
- Tha CR 2 (2020) (released under CRZRecords)
- Tha CR Live (Tha CR 2 Deluxe) (2020) (Released under CRZRecords)
- Sace Icewrist (2021)
- Zezus - Walk This Way (2017)
- Travis Scotch - The Evolution of Music (2019)
- Zezus - Racks On Stacks (feat. CRZFawkz) (2019)
- Tending Bike - Mini Van (feat. Lil Toy Yoda) (2020)
- Tending Bike - H8TRZ (feat. Leggoland) (2020)
- Tending Bike - Coastin' (2020)
- Tending Bike - Flexxin (feat. JJ LOVES SOME GRU) (2020)
- Tending Bike - Coolaid (feat. Hood Guy) (2020)
- Lil Stuart Little - Realest (2020)
- Yung Lambo - The Swamp (feat. CRZFawkz) (2020)
- Lil' Diabetes - I Be Flexin' (2021)
- Lil' Diabetes - A Yanging Song (It's Wrong) (2021)
- Lil' Diabetes - Fawkz Streams (2021)
- Lil Stuart Little - Cheese (produced with Ratburn Da Creatah) (2021)
- Tending Bike - Frostbite (feat. CRZFawkz) (2021)
- Lil' Diabetes - Betes On Betes (2021)
- Voda Wake - 100 On AOTY (feat. CRZFawkz & Lil Karat Stixx) (2021)
- Voda Wake - Trappin' (feat. Jay-Z) (2021)
- Lil Stuart Little - Fool For That (feat. CRZFawkz) (produced with Ratburn Da Creatah) (2021)
- Lil Stuart Little - Uncatchable (produced with Ratburn Da Creatah) (2021)
- Lil Stuart Little & CRZFawkz - Miss The Cheese (2021)
- Lil Stuart Little - Mice&B (feat. Young Seagull, CRZFawkz, & Yung BINK$) (produced with Ratburn Da Creatah) (2021)
- Lil' Diabetes - I Got The Hiccups (2021)
- WT - Breathin (2021)
- Lil' Diabetes - Stealin' Tha Flow (2021)
- Lil' Diabetes - Old School Mode (feat. CRZFawkz) (2021)
- Lil' Diabetes - I Took Your Girl To The Bathroom (2021)
- Lil' Diabetes - ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (2021)
|"Louis Versace Gucci"||2019||
|"Cheese Up My Sleeve"
(featuring Venomous C.H.E.E.S.E)
|"I'm the Best"|
|"Flossing With the Racks"||
|"Number Uno (Understand That)"
(featuring Venomous C.H.E.E.S.E)
(featuring Yung Spice and Zed Elh)
|Whole Lotta Blue|
(featuring Venomous C.H.E.E.S.E and Zezus)
|"Mistaken Lil Bitch"|
|"I Say Trans Rights!"||
|"Cashing Fendi"||2020||My Demons Told Me
To Eat More Chicken 2
|"Stevie Bricks (Dreams)"||
||Trash Talking 2|
|"Damn Guap - Remastered"||
||Trash Talking 2|
|"Bands & Sticks On Me"
(Original or Remix feat. Voda Wake)
||Trash Talking 2|
|"Chad Taste in Music"||
|"Damn Guap 2.5"
|"Dogs in Tha Mansion"||
Other Charted Songs
|"Hong Kong 97"
(featuring Microsoft Zira and Microsoft Hortense
|"Sicko Mode Or Mo Bamba"||36||-||26||
|Prepaid||2020||24||Trash Talking 2|
|Tryna Talk||2020||35||Trash Talking 2|
|Frickin' Scrub, Pt. 2||2020||62||Trash Talking 2|
|Rick Roll||2020||64||Trash Talking 2|
(Remix featuring Lil Toy Yoda)
||Trash Talking 2|