BelowZero was originally going to be a rapper going under the name, 'tundra'. He had a few songs written for an unnamed EP. He eventually scrapped the idea because of his rapping voice. He then announced an album under the name 'Midnight' along with his new stage name 'BelowZero' which was his first instrumental effort. Only one song was released publicly before it was deleted and Midnight was scrapped altogether.
About a week after Midnight's cancellation he signed to Billion Dollar Records (then known as CRZRecords) then announced a new album known as 'Neon', this album was released a few days after it's announcement. Because of the somewhat positive reception, BelowZero then announced a new album which was a sequel to 'Neon'. This album is known as 'Neon 2' and was set for release on September 22nd, 2020. BelowZero resigned from Billion Dollar Records to sign to Flex Entertainment on September 5th, 2020.
On September 10th 2020, BelowZero deleted all of his music and archived it onto a Google Drive folder along with the unreleased Neon 2 so it wouldn't clash with a new direction he planned to go through.
His old music is now completely deleted and as such should no longer be part of the current catalogue.
He is currently working on an album called 'XERO' which is going to focus mainly on collaborations with other Flex Entertainment Members. The current release date is unknown.
- XERO (TBA, in early development)
- He is of British and Irish Descent.
- He was born in Capetown, South Africa but moved to New Zealand at a year old.
- His favourite band is Linkin Park, which was also his main influence to begin making music.
- His influences are Linkin Park (as said above) Mike Shinoda, DJ Carnage, Juice WRLD, 6ix9ine, and Lil Pump
- He uses Logic Pro X/GarageBand to make music.